Thursday 10 July 2014

Game Store $5 score



So i went to my Local Games Store ,(not really local but the only one really), and they had this big old box of Metal bits an pieces, so i said to my self "Self why not take a look" so i did, i located a few object i could use straight away and said how much for these, now this place has a habit of over charging on old crap so i when he said $5 i thought he meant each piece, i was soon was delighted and surprised  when he said all i had selected was $5 i yelled Score, a little man almost fainted by the way, and ran out like a little kid back to the car and showed my wife who was waiting, she said that was cool, how much did that big bag of stuff cost i said "that's not the bag your Looking for" and waved my hand. FYI big bag cost $150 but that is not my point what i got below was only $5 , there is some humanity left in the world, ok rant over must paint Stuffs




No comments:

Post a Comment